If you are using a Chromebook, or just accessing the HovercamFlexWeb site and get an "Invalid camera" message, this may be due to your flash being reset by an update to Flash, Chrome, or Chromebook.
Perform the following steps to correct the issue:
1. Go to www.hovercamflex.com.
3. Right click on the web page.
4. Click settings.
5. Click on the second icon on the bottom of the settings and select allow and remember.
6. Click on the camera icon and ensure the solo 8 is selected.
7. Click close and try to access HovercamFlex again.
You may need to restart your browser.